Industrial Gelatin often used for making fodder, quality abrasive paper of gauze, polished cloth, black glue, rubber packing, handicraft adhesive card, wooden furniture, data plate sign, light at leather, can dye and knit sizing, smelting and plating the liquid, making up styling gel.
Specifications of industrial gelatin powder
Industrial gelatin powder
1. over 20 years experience
2. high quality
3. good price and best service.
Jelly strength(6.67% solution)
10-12 degree E
11.3 degree E
Applications of industrial gelatin powder:
1) Industrial Gelatin often used for making fodder, quality abrasive paper of gauze, polished cloth, black glue, rubber packing, handicraft adhesive card, wooden furniture, data plate sign, light at leather, can dye and knit sizing, smelting and plating the liquid, making up styling gel. Its viscosity is very important, even acts as the crucial parameter.
2) Match: because of the foaming capability of the colloid, it can provide the pores needed for instant ignition in conjunction with oxidant, fire initiator and filler.
3) Adhesive agent: important applications in adhesive agent because of its high strength, elasticity and tenacity, such as high-end musical instruments and furniture.
4) Electrolysis: promoting the formation of smooth and compact deposit on cathode to reduce the loss during production when gelatine is added into electrolyte.
5) Textile: gelatine can form a film on yarn to increase the tenacity, strength, smoothness and elasticity of fiber to prevent rupturing.
6) Abradant industry: for the manufacturing of emery cloth and emery paper.
7) Blocker for Photosensitized film: combined with dichromate, gelatin can be used to make negative photosensitized film.
Please DO NOT hesitate to contact us if you are interested in purchasing gelatin or want to know more details about it.
Appearance of industrial gelatin powder:
Light yellow, transparent, brittle, flakes, or powder
Shelf Life of industrial gelatin powder:
Minimum two years if moisture proof issues in store and transportation.
Package: 25kg per bag. Water-proof plastic bag inner and woven poly bag outer.
Q: What's the Minimum Order Quantity?
A: 1 ton.
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s FedEx account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A: for bulk packing, 25kg per bag, outer package kraft paper bag or Woven poly bag, inner is plastic water-proof bag. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.
Q: How many tons could be loaded in each container?
A: If without pallet for 8mesh:18mt always could be loaded in 20feet container
For smaller size(20-60mesh):20mt always could be loaded in 20feet container
If with pallet for 8mesh:14-16mt always could be loaded in 20feet container
For smaller size(20-60mesh):16-18always could be loaded in